The AWC62 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music-fill in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating.
- Consistent 110° x 110° broadband pattern control.
• 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone and 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil.
• 25 mm (1 in) exit compression driver
- Extraordinary clarity for speech, with extended frequency response for music.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- 175 Watt power handling (average continuous pink noise) with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- High-power passive crossover network.
- Overload protection.
- 70 Hz – 18 kHz frequency response.
- 120 Watt 70V/100V multi-tap (built-in transformer) or direct 8Ω low-impedance.